We value our staff and recognise the contribution they make to the success of our company.
We are committed to the continuous development of our team and have a friendly and motivated culture which rewards hard work and dedication. If you want to work with a professional company, with excellent facilities and a glowing reputation we’d love to hear from you, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Reporting to Production Manager
The Press Minder is responsible for printing full colour lithographic high definition print using the latest Heidelberg XL technology with Inpress control. This exciting role involves the printing of high quality full colour commercial print for a wide variety of industries.
Overview of daily tasks
• Efficient make ready and running of high performance printing presses
• Customer satisfaction with regard to quality
• Working on double day shift basis
• Maintenance of machinery
We are currently looking for an experienced individual with a positive mindset.
You must have a keen eye for detail and firm understanding of commercial print.
Key attributes include
• Experience of running lithographic printing presses
• Excellent eye for detail
• Quality conscious and efficient
• Confident team player
• Flexible approach to shift work and overtime
• Previous press room experience – (a minimum of 1 year experience within the print industry) is essential.
• Proven track record of KPI delivery
• Proven experience of operating multiple Heidelberg presses
Key Skills Required
• Good verbal and written communication
• Excellent & efficient organisational skills
• Problem Solving
• Strong eye for quality, detail and colour
• Working under pressure and to tight timescales
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and commitment
• Commitment to ongoing personal learning and development and team progression
The position is based in our Plymouth HQ production facility.
Awards and Certification
We are accredited with the BSI ISO 9001 and 14001 quality and environmental standards, we are FSC certified.
We hold a platinum membership with the BPIF and we have a strategic partnership with the Royal Mail.
Click here to download our Job Pack
Here is a list of the regular roles that are available at Pepper: